Forum Discussion

JohnFu
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Exporting Items - Error - AccountRight must close

Hi I have same trouble with this topic

https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Sales-and-purchases/Exporting-Items-Error-AccountRight-must-close/td-p/748529

As I have 64k SKUs, I can't export items. stuck here.

Is there a resolution for this issue?

• Hi JohnFu 

In some forum posts for this issue, MYOB staff have suggested you take the file offline and do the export there.  Create a backup, restore offline with a different file name to avoid file mixup, and delete the local copy once export is complete.

Not ideal however with these Item numbers you might not have any other choice.

Regards

Gavin

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi JohnFu 

You are pushing the boundaries with 54k Items - do you really need this many?  Have you applied the timeout extender?

Regards

Gavin

JohnFu
      Experienced User

Yes, As Clothing products has more than 10 sizes, more than 10 colours and for 2 different genders, one style can generate more than 200 SKUs. SKU becomes more and more.

What is the timeout extender? How to Apply?

JohnFu
      Experienced User

I just aplied the timeout extender but still get same error.

gavin12345
        Ultimate User

Hi JohnFu 

In some forum posts for this issue, MYOB staff have suggested you take the file offline and do the export there.  Create a backup, restore offline with a different file name to avoid file mixup, and delete the local copy once export is complete.

Not ideal however with these Item numbers you might not have any other choice.

Regards

Gavin