Forum Discussion

CaroleG
Experienced Cover User
11 days ago

Identifying customer credit limit

Hi All

Is it possible to get a report like the reconciliation summary which shows our customers credit limits??

I have had a look and can't see anything like it. Customer Analysis shows sales but is not debtors.

If not is it possible to get a custom report made??

• Hi CaroleG,

Currently, there is no option to generate a report that shows the credit limit in relation to money owed, similar to the reconciliation summary. However, you can post this as a feature suggestion on our Ideas board. This allows other users to vote on it and helps our developers consider it for future updates.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi CaroleG - thanks for the question.

The Cards List (Detail) report includes credit limit info for your customers. Otherwise, you can export your customers' details (maybe just their name) - and ensure you include the Credit Limit field in the export.

You can then open the export file in Excel.

Take a look at these topics for more details about exporting customer details and opening the export file in Excel.

I hope this helps!

Adrian

CaroleG
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Adrian

Thank you but that is not what I am after.  Our sales team would like to be able to see the credit limit in relation to money owed.  Is there any way I can get a report or have a custom report generated that will show the credit limit on a report like the reconciliation summary.

Kind regards

Carole

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi CaroleG,

Currently, there is no option to generate a report that shows the credit limit in relation to money owed, similar to the reconciliation summary. However, you can post this as a feature suggestion on our Ideas board. This allows other users to vote on it and helps our developers consider it for future updates.

Cheers,

Princess