Forum Discussion

Jo29
Experienced User
4 days ago

InTray and Adobe Acrobat

When using the InTray, I enlarge the PDF to view the supplier invoice, record the details and save it to my computer.  The process was extremely quick, now Adobe does not respond for a very  long time, which means I can't save the invoice, close it or move onto the next one.   I have repaired Adobe, cleared all caches and it has not improved.  The process of using the InTray has now become extremely frustrating and laborious.  Is there anything that can be done to fix this problem?  The problem with Adobe only occurs when using the InTray process.

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jo29,

Great that you tried some basic troubleshooting. Could you please try updating Adobe Acrobat Reader to ensure you are using the latest version? Sometimes, updates can resolve performance issues. If the issue persists, it might be best to reach out to our support team. The best ways to contact our support team are through live chat (via our virtual assistant MOCA) or by raising a support ticket through myaccount.myob.com.

Regards,
    Earl

Jo29
      Experienced User

Thanks Earl, I had actually done a repair and an update, after a few hours a login for Adobe appeared.  After logging in, the InTray problem resolved itself.  I hadn't realised that I needed to log into Adobe after doing the repair and update.  Lesson learnt.  

Kind regards

Jo

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Jo29

It's great to hear that logging into Adobe resolved the InTray problem after the repair and update. It's always helpful to learn these nuances for future reference.

If you encounter any other issues, feel free to start a new post.

Regards,
        Earl