Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

online invoices error

Hi, my online invoice list is not loading, this problem since last week. I read about myob update. we are using the browser version, so it is probably not our case.

• Hello infotriderma 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

Which web browser are you using when logging in? I would suggest you use Google Chrome if not already using this browser. If you are currently using Chrome and getting this error, please try clearing your cache and then logging back in.

If you are using a MAC, you will need to upgrade to OS 10.12.x. You should speak with your IT professional about upgrading their operating system. You should not upgrade to OS 10.15.x “Catalina” (or above) as this will affect any AccountEdge software you have installed, as well as any 32 bit applications, preventing these applications from working as expected.

Please let me know how you go.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello infotriderma 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

Which web browser are you using when logging in? I would suggest you use Google Chrome if not already using this browser. If you are currently using Chrome and getting this error, please try clearing your cache and then logging back in.

If you are using a MAC, you will need to upgrade to OS 10.12.x. You should speak with your IT professional about upgrading their operating system. You should not upgrade to OS 10.15.x “Catalina” (or above) as this will affect any AccountEdge software you have installed, as well as any 32 bit applications, preventing these applications from working as expected.

Please let me know how you go.

infotriderma
      User

Hi Chris, thank you so much. I shifted to Chrome and its helped.

Kind Regards

Alex