Forum Discussion

Kylie123
Partner
2 years ago

Sales Invoice Default print form not emailing as default choice

Client has two invoice templates setup, and each customer has setup in card file the choice of which template we want them to receive, when I print invoices great the correct default form is choosen, but when I log into online myob to send out the monthly invoices with multiple attachements, the default invoice form is not being picked up and some customers are getting the wrong invoice template sent to them.  Where can the email template default be customized like we do for 'printing' in the card file.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Kylie123 

Thank you for your post. We have identified a situation where instead of picking up the form chosen in the Selling Details of a Customer Card, The form selected under; To be emailed > Advanced filters is picked up.

The workaround to email the sale would be to either:

• Opening it on the Sales Register, then selecting Send to > Email. 
    • Opening it on Print/Email Invoices then selecting Advanced Filters > filter by that customer > change the Selected Form for Sale to the correct form.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.