Forum Discussion

DJAF
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Script run - Inventory issues

I have had a script run on our inventory previously which fixed the problem but it appears I need it run again.

Our file is online

Serial # (last 4) 9812

Regards,

Daniel Jackson

• Hi DJAF

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you will find it to be a great resource and place of information.

Could you confirm the exact error message that you are getting? And may I know the main inventory issue that you are experiencing?

Let me know and I'll be glad to look into it further. 

Cheers,
    Leneth

DJAF
    Experienced Cover User

a bit more info - i have inventory that is 0 and $0 but is looking like a negative long number on hand

Leneth_A
      MYOB Staff

Hi DJAF

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you will find it to be a great resource and place of information.

Could you confirm the exact error message that you are getting? And may I know the main inventory issue that you are experiencing?

Let me know and I'll be glad to look into it further. 

Cheers,
      Leneth

DJAF
        Experienced Cover User

i have inventory that is 0 on hand and value $0 - but is looking like a negative long number on hand

Looking for something else?

Search the Community Forum for answers or find your topic and get the conversation started!

Community home

Dig into MYOB Academy for free courses, learning paths and live events to help build your business with MYOB.