Forum Discussion

FTA123
Experienced User
4 years ago
Solved

Send invoices to multiple customers

Hi

I am wanting to send invoices to multiple customers in one go.

I understand I should go into the "Sales" Command Centres under "Print/Email Invoices"

But then I'm lost.

Each "Sales Type" I choose under the "To Be Emailed" TAB has no invoices coming up.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

• Ok thanks again

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi FTA123 

The emails would appear in the To be Emailed section only if the Delivery Status of the invoices is set to To be Emailed. If it's Already Printed or Sent, then there would be no invoices in that tab. If that is all correctly set up, please attach a screenshot of one invoice as an example and the Advanced Filters window on the Print/Email Invoices so we can investigate further. You're welcome to send these by Private Message if they contain any sensitive information.

FTA123
      Experienced User

Great! Thank you very much.

Is there a way to make the default for "Invoice Delivery Status" to be To Be Emailed?

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi FTA123 

The status can be set as default in the Selling Details of each customer's card file as shown:

However, please note that it would only take effect for future invoices. For all the invoices that have been already raised, you would have to change the status in the invoices itself.

Please let me know if you have any questions.