Forum Discussion

ARTmaslen_AZ
Contributing User
24 days ago

Ultra Long decimal places for inventory quantity on hand values

Good Morning,

I'm currently showing 3.0000000151631E-05 as a quantity on hand for one of my inventory items.

We experience this regularly and make a request to have a script run over our file which rectifies the problem for a period of time. I tried to make the same request within the older thread but it wasn't allowed as I've reached my maximum number of replies 😕.

Would you be so kind as to please run the script for me?

Thanks for your help.

5 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ARTmaslen_AZ,

I understand how frustrating it can be when you encounter the issue with inventory items repeatedly and that you weren't able to make the request in the older thread. No worries, I was able to run a fix on your company file that will prevent the quantity on hand having too long decimal places. Just create a new post again if you encounter other issues in the future.

Best regards,

Doreen

ARTmaslen_AZ
      Contributing User

Thanks Doreen but unfortunately the issue is still present, would you mind running the script file again.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi ARTmaslen_AZ,

I ran the fix script on your company file again. You can now check if the decimal places is now fixed for your quantity on hand. Feel free to create a post again if you encounter any issues.

Best regards,

Doreen