Forum Discussion

Asami
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Cannot Open Employee Card

I am not able to open one of our employees card for a while and keep coming up with error message. as below.

"Based on the error details you sent us, it looks like there is some duplicated information in your AccountRight database." I had the same error for a different employee previously and one of advisor could help me to fix this problem. 

Could you advise how to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance. 

• Hi Asami 

Thank you for your post. I'd be happy to assist you with this. Kindly send me the following information through private message so I can proceed:

• Serial Number
    • Company File ID
    • Account Name (Company Name)
    • Your full name and email address

Please feel free to post again if you have clarifications.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Asami 

Thank you for your post. I'd be happy to assist you with this. Kindly send me the following information through private message so I can proceed:

• Serial Number
    • Company File ID
    • Account Name (Company Name)
    • Your full name and email address

Please feel free to post again if you have clarifications.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Asami
      Contributing User

Thank you Sean. I was able to reach MYOB help centre this morning and they assited me to fix this error this time.

Sean_DC
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Asami 

I'm glad to know it was fixed. Please feel free to post again if you have other concerns or questions that you thought of and we'll be glad to help.