Forum Discussion

Arul
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Error code CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03

I spent approximately 2 hours for each call, spent more than 6 hours during this week to sort out an error message - STP2.

I think their upgration on STP2 from 22nd March is not working.

Poor resposnse, thinking to move out from MYOB.  

Thanks in advance.

• Hi Arul 

From your screenshots, it appears that you are still reporting under STP Phase 1. If you have moved to STP Phase 2 you will  have a Send update event button in the STP reports tab as shown in the screenshot attached:

If you don't have that button, you will need to update to start reporting under STP phase 2. 

For your second issue of reports showing as Accepted with Errors, you will need to click on the ellipsis for a report that is accepted with errors and send a screenshot of the error report:

Please also note that changes could have been made to the employee card after the first report was sent successfully, thereby causing errors now but the real cause can only be identified once we have the detailed screenshot of the error report. 

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Arul 

Sorry to hear you had that experience. So we can assist with this, can you please confirm the details of the issue you're experiencing with STP2 and also what error you're getting.

Arul
      Experienced User

Hi,

I have been contacting MYOB since March 22 but could not get any support from them.  I spent around 2 hours with xxxx xxxx yesterday afternoon but could not get any solution; disconnected the telephone line (after two hours) as usual.  I have been holding telephone line an average of 6 hour per week since 22/3/2022.

There was no problem till updating MYOB's new version on 22/3/2022.  The error message started after updating new version.  The error message is CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03.   

My question is why updated version(s) give error message? 

The second question is, ATO accepts only three employee's data where all other employee's data are accepted with error.  No changes in data base but ATO accepts only three employee's data.

I thoroughly checked all data and compared accepted employee's data with other (with error) employee's record but could not find any issues.

MYOB support team confirmed that “Check your Payroll” function is not Working. To access this report, Payroll Reporting, Check Payroll Details.  This indicating MYOB development team need to correct debug in their program.  

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Arul 

Regarding your first query relating to error CMN.ATO.GEN.XML03, we have received reports of this happening to other users recently, however, they found fields containing invalid characters that needed to be corrected and were able to resolve the issue. Error text will identify a specific field and item.

If your payroll report has a status of Accepted with errors, this means that the ATO has accepted your payroll information, but there is some information you need to fix before your next pay run. The information you need to fix is listed in the report. Please refer to this help article for more information on this.