Forum Discussion

EMillares
Experienced Cover User
6 years ago
Solved

Pay Super increase limit problem

Hi Steven_M

I'm trying to increase the Super Pay limit and again hit a road block.

I need to increase it to 45K But looks like I needed to send it a form which I already did.

Can you help and increase the limit? I need to transfer super today to make it to this years.

Kind regards,

Elsie 

Steven_M
    5 years ago

Hi EMillares 

Once a transaction is appearing in the Manage Payments window it is not able to be removed. For example, if that transaction is showing as Pending Authorisation that is status is set and the transaction is not able to be deleted/removed.

For the future, we are looking at ways to remove/hide those transactions so that they are deleted/hidden from view so not accidentally processed, however, this is not something that can be completed in the current version of the software.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi EMillares 

A payment limit for Pay Superannuation can be increased by the Pay Super Administrator in accordance with Changing your Pay Super payment details

Do note that you can update the limit of up to $15,000 within a 90 day period. If a higher limit is required than a change of details form would be required to be completed and returned.

EMillares
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Steven_M 

Sorry for the late reply. I don't need to increase the limit anymore.

I used another clearing house for the amount. 

My problem now is  - when I go to mananage payments in payroll, it's still coming up as pending authorisation.

I'll be making payments again this week and don't want to pay the amount that is sitting in the "pending authorisation" 

How do I get rid of this transaction?

Cheers,

Elsie

Steven_M
        Former Staff

Hi EMillares 

Once a transaction is appearing in the Manage Payments window it is not able to be removed. For example, if that transaction is showing as Pending Authorisation that is status is set and the transaction is not able to be deleted/removed.

For the future, we are looking at ways to remove/hide those transactions so that they are deleted/hidden from view so not accidentally processed, however, this is not something that can be completed in the current version of the software.