Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Single Touch Payroll Error message: Something went wrong at our end。

Hi,

I got this error message "Something went wrong at our end, Sorry about that. You'll need to come back later and try again." when I try to lodge an STP pay run, and I have tried going to the Payroll Reporting Center to send the information, but the same message pops up.

How could I resolve this issue?

Cheers.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi InFocus2 

We have also identified an error with the AccountRight Desktop version producing this message if the Windows is not up to date.

To ensure that you are using a supported version, please check your system against our Recommended system requirements page.

Then check that the Windows updates have all been installed by going to: Start > Settings > Update & security > Check for updates > Update (both important and optional).

If you are not able to update just yet, the workaround for this is putting your file online and logging in through the web browser (app.myob.com) to process pay runs.

If you are still getting the error message and you are on a supported system, please let me know which version you are on and provide a copy of the Diagnostic Log in your reply.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.