Forum Discussion

Pilar_Lorenzo
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago

STP Final Indicator

Is there a way to find out who finalised STP as neither the business owner nor the accountant say it was them?

• Hi Pilar_Lorenzo,

Thank you for your post. I can see that you would like to know if there's a way to check on who made changes in the file. You may check and use the Audit trail report, the following features are available to help you ensure the accuracy of the records in your company file. Transaction journal changes are tracked by the audit trail system, and you can use the Journal Security Audit report to get a summary of who changed what and when in your company file. Please check this link and see on how it works.

Feel free to write a post if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Jem

Pilar_Lorenzo
    Experienced Cover User

Hi Jem

Thanks for your reply. I tried this but it only returned transaction changes.

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Pilar_Lorenzo,

I get that you're looking for a way to identify who finalized the Single Touch Payroll (STP). However, the Journal Security Audit reports may not provide this specific information. You can try the Session Security Audit report; this will provide you with a report on who logged on to the file during the finalisation.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess

Pilar_Lorenzo
        Experienced Cover User

Thanks, I will see if that offers the result I'm looking for.

Appreciate all the responses.