Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Super guarantee rate

Why super rate is 10.56% when I selected minimum required rate (10.5% of gross payments)? Because I got rate 10.56% by used the figure of super on the payslip divided by the gross payments. not 10.5%. I don't know why. It should be 10.5%.

• Hi PeterApeirogon 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

Since you already selected the Calculation Basis of Minimum Required Rate (10.50% of Gross Wages) but when you checked the pay slips it is calculated as 10.56% when it should be 10.5%. Kindly send a screenshot of how your superannuation category set up. Make sure sensitive information is removed before posting in the Forum. Also, if you can process a dummy pay run and check if the superannuation is still calculated as 10.56%. You can check The Help Article Superannuation as it will provide with any available information.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi PeterApeirogon 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

Since you already selected the Calculation Basis of Minimum Required Rate (10.50% of Gross Wages) but when you checked the pay slips it is calculated as 10.56% when it should be 10.5%. Kindly send a screenshot of how your superannuation category set up. Make sure sensitive information is removed before posting in the Forum. Also, if you can process a dummy pay run and check if the superannuation is still calculated as 10.56%. You can check The Help Article Superannuation as it will provide with any available information.

Best regards,

Doreen