Forum Discussion

abailey
Contributing User
2 years ago

Unable to open an employee's card file

Hi,

I'm unable to open a employee's file, error "Somethings gone wrong Accountright needs to close".  Looking at previous support posts, it appears a script will need to be run on our file?

Last 4 digits of company product serial number: 9682

Company File ID: 21

Thanks

• Hi abailey,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Forum! I appreciate the information you've provided and I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I'll be more than happy to help you with this. I've run a script over the file, please let me know how it goes.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi abailey,

Thank you for the post and welcome to the Community Forum! I appreciate the information you've provided and I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. I'll be more than happy to help you with this. I've run a script over the file, please let me know how it goes.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi abailey,

Thank you for your response. You are always welcome! If you have any concern in the future, please feel free to post in our Community Forum. Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Sai