Forum Discussion

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
25 days ago

Replies to posts in subscribed forums are not being emailed

Hi, I notice that even though I am subscribed to many forums, I do not always receive replies to posts in those forums. Is this a known issue?

7 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Mike_James,

Thank you for raising your concern about not always receiving replies to posts in the boards you're subscribed to. I've done a bit of digging and it seems there aren't any known issues on our end that would prevent you from receiving these. Do you have an example of a post that was made to a subscribed board where you did not receive the notification? Feel free to send me a private message with more details and we can look into it further.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
    Earl

Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Earl_HD, I cannot send you a private message as the "Compose new message" option is not visible for me. So here's a partial list:

Ultra long decimals... (5 replies, FORUM: AccountRight Sales & Purchases)

Quotes... (2 replies, Welcome)

Upload payroll... (1 reply, Welcome)

Read only access... (1 reply, Welcome)

Quotes, blank row, insert lines... (1 reply, MYOB Business Ideas Exchange).

Hope this gives you enough to go on.

Regards

Mike

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Mike_James,

Thank you for providing this additional information. Here's a little trick that might help: try unsubscribing from the forum and then subscribing back again. It's a bit like turning something off and on again - sometimes, it just does the trick! After you've done that, keep an eye out to see if the issue still persists. If it does, don't worry - we're here to help you sort it out. We will investigate this further. Let me know how you go!

Regards,

Earl

Mike_James
        Ultimate Partner

Hi Earl_HD , thanks for the suggestion. I have unfollowed most of the boards listed under my settings, but there are four that cannot be unfollowed, an error message reads "Unknown error...".

It may be that this is behind my email issue. Could you please investigate my settings, and unfollow the boards listed below, or remove these boards from my settings:

CC General discussions

MYOB Partner discussions

AccountRight Live

Upgrading to AccountRight 2013.

I did drill into each of these boards, and I notice they do not have the follow/unfollow icon. This may be a related symptom.

Once these are corrected I will re-follow boards as required (I copied the list).