nswsatrznurses
Cover User
12 years ago
Done

Card: Employee - Ability to attach (PDF) file

Could we have the ability to attach PDF Files (similar to attaching a photo) to the Employee Card. In our industry we need to have things like National Police Check, Working with Children Cards ect kept on file at all times, keeping a PDF File on the employee card would help a great deal.

"Attaching PDF File to Employee Card"

32 Comments

• Hi Everyone

Thank you for your ideas in regards to AccountRight and documents added to employee cards.

I've merged some ideas that have been on the AccountRight Idea Exchange with this original idea on the topic.

S-LN
    Cover User

Yes it would be nice to have the option of adding pdf files to employee cards.

Also it would be nice to make Account Edge and AccountRight have the same functionality.

I run two businesses, one on a mac platform and the other on windows.Accountedge has no keyboard shortcuts which is frustrating whilst AccountRight's Business Insights is nearly completely useless compared to Accountedge when reviewing Payables- not even a total monthly balance is shown.

Attaching docs to Accountedge is also too slow for a very fast paced office like mine.

These are two of many differences, if you could combine the best of the two it would be brilliant.

• Hi there Kymlouise and DuncanS,

Thanks for your suggestion and comments. Given this idea had already been posted, I have merged your idea with the current one (this increases the number of comments and kudos made - which in return makes it more likely for it to be given priority).

Cheers,

Tallie

• I agree that adding the ability of a pdf to the Employee card file is essential I would also like to see the addition of adding a pdf to the contact log in the Employee Card file for ease of storing medical certificates etc

Guide3008
    Contributing Cover User

Extending the abilty to attach pdf to ALL card types would be a fantastic capability and increase MYOB usefulness!

Locky
    Experienced Partner

Fully support this idea - would be useful for storing performance appraisals , training records, etc. Keep it simple - upload a PDF, add a comment, list by date (newest to oldest).

It appears to have been around for some time so surprised it hasn't been actioned previously.

Regards

Paul Lockwood 

• Status changed:
    Open
    to
    Done

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2018.4.1, you can upload documents and attach these to your cards. For more information on this feature and other changes do please see AccountRight 2018.4.1 now available.