Accessing recurring transactions on bank feeds page

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
EileenK
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Accessing recurring transactions on bank feeds page

When using the bank feeds I am unable to access any of my previously existing recurring transactions, and also unable to access any more recently saved recurring transactions (even those created on the bank feeds page). I have tried your Help function and it was not helpful. I engaged with the bot on the side of the Help page, also unhelpful. Please, can anyone explain to me how to access recurring transactions from the bank feeds page? Thanks, Eileen

6 REPLIES 6
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Accessing recurring transactions on bank feeds page

Hi @EileenK

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! Can you please clarify if you mean the recorded recurring transactions are not appearing in the find/new option in the bank feeds window ?

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

EileenK
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa

I am referring to saved recurring transactions. Some were previously saved (before we initiated bank feeds) and some I set up while on the bank feed page (some of these were double-ups - I was trying to see if recreating them from the bank feed page made a difference - it did not).

Basically, when I am on the bank feeds page only the "Save as Recurring" button is active. The "Use Recurring" button is shaded out and not available for use.

This means that the bank feeds are largely useless to me as I have to re-enter every single line.

Hopefully that explains what you needed to know.

Eileen

EileenK
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi again

I mean when I use the "Spend Money" function from the drop down menu next to the "New" button.

Eileen

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @EileenK

Could you please provide me a screenshot of the window you're in where the Use recurring button is greyed out so I can take a look into this for you, as I cannot see this option in the bank transactions window. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

EileenK
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa

Please see attached file with screenshot included. (I couldn't paste the screenshot directly into this field.)

Thanks

Eileen

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @EileenK

Sorry for the delay in my response. You can use recurring transactions in the spend money window but not from the bank feeds window, this is because in bank feeds if you click on New > Spend money, the use recurring button is greyed out because you're telling AccountRight that you are creating a new transaction. 

Instead of using recurring transactions you could create bank feed rules these rules will automatically create matching transactions in AccountRight, or to help match payments to invoices and bills.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post