Adjustment

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sarah112
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Adjustment

Hi I'm new to myob. I made a payment through spend money as the transaction wasn't a normal purchase order payment. How do I make an adjustment to the transaction figure (entered wrong figure in). Cheques are not posted till end of month.  I know how to make an adjustment for sales and purchases but is it possible for the 'spend money' transactions. Hope I made sense. 

1 REPLY 1
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: Adjustment

Hello @Sarah112 

With spend money transactions, you would edit these the same way you would a regular sale or bill.

You will need to make sure your preferences are set up to be able to change. 

There are some instances where you are unable to change it, in which case you will need to either reverse or delete it. 

I have linked our Help Article on changing a transaction which will cover the different reasons why one won't be able to be changed and needs to be reversed or deleted as well as what settings to check within preferences to be able to delete.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post