Bank Feeds not working

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
freckle
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feeds not working

Hi 

Bank feeds have been working flawlessly for years. Today when i trying to do my weekly work, the bank feeds aren't updating, it isn't defaulting to the last bank account feed i used and my rules list is empty. The status of my bank feeds is "Bank Feed Ready".

This was was working fine last week.

I am have also gotten a few other crashes with MYOB where it prompted me to restart. I have never seen this before either. Is there issues with the latest release? I think i updated everything last week.

Cheers.

2 REPLIES 2
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds not working

Hi @freckle 

If you're still experiencing this problem, please clear AccountRight cache and then try to fetch the bank feed transactions again.  If the issue persists, send me your product serial number and last 4 digits of the bank account number by Private Message and we'll check the status of feeds on our end.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

freckle
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Bank Feeds not working

Clearing the cache did not work. In the end, I uninstalled AccountRight and reinstalled fresh and the issue went away. It must have had some issues with the last MYOB update not installing properly.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post