Bank Feeds

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KerrinSim
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feeds

Hi,

I just received an email from my bank that my bank feed was approved. I accessed it via "manage bank accounts" to try to get it linked up but it said it was still pending. I pressed the button on the right, which I thought was a refresh button (but it turns out it was a delete button). It just instantly vanished and now I can't get it back.

I called MYOB and spoke for 35 minutes only to be told that this has never happened before and their only solution was to go to my accounts list, open a new account, and then re-link the bank feed. But it makes no sense to start a new account and re-link a bank feed that isn't even there? When I questioned that solution I was told that this enquiry needs to be elevated to a level 2 and was put on hold to the next section. After waiting on hold for  5 minutes an automated message came up saying that the wait time is now over an hour. What!!! Needless to say I hung up.....horrible service.

So now what to do? I can't re-apply because my bank says there's already an active bank feed and MYOB confirmed that the bank feed is ready too. I just can't access it! Please help, surely I'm not the only one this has ever happened to? It didn't even ask me if I'm sure I want to delete it, it just vanished without question. 

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Bank Feeds

Hi @KerrinSim 

When you do receive notification that your feed is ready to go you do need to go into your Bank Feeds>>Manage Bank Accounts>>Check Update/Status. This will get the most up to date status of your feeds.

In your case, you have selected to delete that feed. In theory, as its the same day and those feeds are not technically cancelled, you could look at closing the software, reopening the company file and doing that Check Update/Status. This, in theory, should re-pull that bank feed back into that window so you can receive transactions on it.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

KerrinSim
Experienced Cover User
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

5Kudos