Bank Feeds

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Buffd
Experienced Cover User
60 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

60Posts

50Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feeds

Hi there.

I cant finish matching my transactions in bank feed due to an amount i have entered in payroll is different to what has gone through bank by $3. It was overpaid by the bank.

As we now do pyroll and lodge with STP i cant change the amount.

I can add another transaction for the $3.00 but i cant match the bank feed to two transactions. I have even tried to change the payment method from cheque to electronic so i can go the other way round but it wont even let me change it to electronic. 

Any suggestions of the easiest way

4 REPLIES 4
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds

Hi @Buffd 

Thanks for your post. You can still fix payroll errors with STP as each report updates the YTD amounts. In your case you could delete the pay and then reprocess to increase the net amount by $3. When you send the STP report for that pay, the YTD amounts will be updated with the ATO. You can check the YTD amounts reported to the ATO are correct by going to the Payroll Reporting Centre, clicking on the ... button for the most recent report and selecting Download report.

If you want to fix that overpayment in the next pay this help article, Fixing a payroll overpayment or underpayment, will help with that process.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Buffd
Experienced Cover User
60 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

60Posts

50Kudos

1Solutions

unfortunately this error occured in January and i was reconciling the account in February and lots of wages have gone through since then so i cant just add it to my next pay as the wages are paid by someone else. 

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Buffd 

If you are wanting to add another transaction you can't match those transactions through bank feeds. The workaround would be to manually reconcile those transactions. To do this you would need to hide the bank feed transaction by right clicking on the transaction and selecting Hide. Then go into the Reconcile Accounts window and tick the three amounts.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Buffd
Experienced Cover User
60 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

60Posts

50Kudos

1Solutions

Thank you. I have already done that. 

I just wanted to know if there was any other way to not see the trasactions in the Bank Feed.

Thank you anyway.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post