Bank Reconciliation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CarolynMoore
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Reconciliation

Hi I am trying to reconcile my January 2023 Statement but there are issues with a couple of entries.

1. my physical bank statement is showing a withdrawal of $1847.00 but when I try to reconcile on my MYOB bank reconciliation it states the amount as $1621.78 which is $226.21 less and is actually the amount of my December VISA payment.

2. there is a payment of $12,891.50 showing on my physical bank statement as having been applied but it does not appear on my MYOB bank reconciliation.

I have a feeling that these errors are due to the recent upgrade MYOB has carried out on my programme.

I tried ringing the help line and had to wait for over an hour for anyone to answer my call.  The person who finally did answer couldn't help so transferred me to someone else and just as I was giving her my details the call got cut off!!!!  

COULD I PLEASE GET SOME HELP WITH THESE ISSUES ASAP.

I have been using MYOB since 2005 and this is the first time I have had a problem.  I have found your service to be totally inadequate!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post