Bank Reconciliations

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Reconciliations

Hello

I am just writing in to inform that with the new update to ARLive 2018.3.0 it is very hard and frustrating doing a bank reconciliation. It no longer highlights the transactions that you have ticked off so I am constantly finding myself lost in my reconcilation. This makes it especially hard when you have over 100's of transactions for rec. Please bring the old way back.

Regards, Emma

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank Reconciliations

Also I don't know if you know but when you are entering purchases & sales in ARLive you can have multiple windows open at the same time (deadly) which MYOB Premier wouldn't let you do. This has been a problem for several of our clients as they have been doing their work (accidentally opened two windows doing the same transcation), pressed record, closed one window & the second window stayed. They have then continued to process the same transaction again not thinking the first transaction recorded. Which resulted in having two of the same transaction recorded.

Highlighted
Super User
526 Posts
Super User
Australia

526Posts

220Kudos

25Solutions

This is a bug that has been on this Forum for over 4 weeks and MYOB is continuing to allow upgrades without warning as it is deemed too minor relative to the new features despite AR being an accounting package and reconciliations being the mainstay of accounting. It will be fixed in the next release.

Cheers

Liz

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,527 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,527Posts

5,095Kudos

5,500Solutions

Hi @EmmaPB

As has been mentioned, the highlighting of transactions in the Reconcile Accounts window in AccountRight 2018.3 is something that we have passed across to the program development team for closer investigation for a future update. At this stage, we don't have a timeframe for when that update will be available, however, it has been passed as a top priority.

In regards to your other point, AccountRight 2018 does allow for multiple instances of the Enter Sales and Enter Purchase window to be open at the same point. To my knowledge, we don't have any immediate plans to update that to allow just the one instance of the window to be opened. In your case, when you select a Record that transaction has been recorded, although if you are concerned and are wanting to know if an invoice has been recorded this can be checked via the Sales>>Sales Register among other locations within the program.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post