Bank feed rules and inability to assign a card

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ADarvo
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank feed rules and inability to assign a card

Hello,

My bank feed rules have stopped allowing me to assign a card. When the rule applies, and I click the green 'Approve', then go into the transaction - it is all greyed out and you cannot edit the information. I have phoned MYOB twice and both times the customer service agent has not understood what I was saying. The person I just spoke with wanted to transfer me to Banking and said there is a 81 minute wait with no call-back service. This does not seem like good customer service to me.

Any ideas anyone??

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Bank feed rules and inability to assign a card

Hi @ADarvo 

Sorry to see no one has replied to you yet. It sounds like your security preferences are stopping you from assigning a card to the transaction. To check this go to Setup>>Preferences>>Security tab>>Transactions can't be changed: they must be reversed.

If this option is ticked the card field will be greyed out and you won't be able to make any changes. If you untick that security preference you will be able to assign a card and edit transactions.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

ADarvo
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank feed rules and inability to assign a card

Thanks for your response Tracey.

I managed to work it out myself after a third call (and 3 hours on hold) to MYOB yielded no answer. 

Looks like the customer service help desk needs more trained staff like you, who actually understand MYOB.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post