Partner Zone

Bank feeds enquiry

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SUB_AU
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank feeds enquiry

Hi there,

I need to resolve few matters related to Bank feed , my.myob, MYOB caputure app. Obviously I cannot call anyone in MYOB  anymore as the wait time is  forever. 

Could someone please help.

Kind regards

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Bank feeds enquiry

Hi @SUB_AU 

If you do have enquiries you are welcome to post them here on this Forum, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist with that.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

SUB_AU
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi Steven, 

Bank feed - I recently joined this company and realised that bank feed was set up but not been used. I can see heaps of transactions since 2020. How can I get rid of those and start fresh? 

My.myob= I do not have access to my.myob, how do  I get access also access to MY capture app.

We need to provide access to My capture app to few employees. I  also need assistance on how we can feed staff corporate credit card expenses directly into MYOB. Or is it even possible. 

Thank you M

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @SUB_AU 

Once a bank feed has been approved, transactions will start to flow for that feed. If you don't receive/action those transactions they will be listed until you do go through and action them. Should you be in the position where you have had a number of transactions come in but have not actioned them i.e. you have already reconciled the transaction, you would be looking at hiding that bank feed transaction. This can be done by right-clicking on the bank feed transaction and selecting hide transaction. Note: There is no bulk hide option.

MYOB Capture uses your my.MYOB account login. This would be the same login that you would use for your AccountRight Live login file (and likely this Forum). So if you have access to an online file you would just need to log in using that same login information i.e. email address and password for your AccountRight Live and then your company file login (Administrator and company file password) on the MYOB Capture app.

If you wish for other users to use the MYOB Capture app they would need to be invited to the company file as per Help Article: Invite a user to an online file. Once they have access to the company file they would be download and install the app on their devices and log in.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post