Bank feeds still duplicating and no response from MYOB

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
sledge
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Bank feeds still duplicating and no response from MYOB

I Have posted before on this and tried ringing MYOB, Sorry dont have an hour wait time.

MYOB have fixed once last year now again duplicate transactions on bank feeds in January.

Diplicate bank feeds.PNG
32 REPLIES 32
sledge
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

16Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank feeds still duplicating and no response from MYOB

Still no repply from MYOB

BayBags
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have the same problem.  It seems if you allocate one from the bank feed you can then delete it and then allocate the second identical bank feed.  Not a great work around and not sure if it will create problems later. Otherwise can apparently send emails to myob and they will delete the mirrored feed...

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @sledge@BayBags

Thanks for your posts. If you have duplicates between the 1/12/21-11/12/21 our teams have advised to hide these bankfeed transactions, further communication on  this will go out on this topic. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

jackieA
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

I also have duplicate bank feeds from 02-12-2021 - 10-12-2021 but they only appeared today when I clicked on get bank transactions. I have 9 transactions duplicated during this period. If I hide these will it affect anything or will MYOB make them disappear (like they made them appear!)

Same as above, I dont have 2 hrs to wait on phone or 3 weeks to wait for email response.

Hoping to get some answers again soon.

Thank you and regards, 

Small business operator

flid
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

20Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank feeds still duplicating

our bank feeds have been duplicated as well 3/3/2022 hide not an option

when it appears to affect general ledger and pay more tax or gst then we have a problem as quotes were counted as income yearrs before 

how about lowering your product cost $120. 00 a month is getting silly for that you want 1st grade attention with few errors. Brillant customer service, no wait times, quick fixes  

your old desktop version was faster. your online version is slow when you are entering large amounts of data and with multiple screens. 

if i wanted an online version i would have gone with zero but i choose myob because it was offline........... and private with no file coruptions. 

IanChait
Ultimate Partner
1,443 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,443Posts

277Kudos

231Solutions

Hey @Melisa_D 

My understanding is that the duplicates will continue to download each time you use the Get Transactions function, an t hat all users still experiencing this need to call,MYOB with their serial numbers, so the problem can be rectified.

Is this correct?

Regards
Ian Chait CA
Certified Consultant Melbourne
P/M 0417 479 585
Email ian@myfc.com.au

IanChait
Ultimate Partner
1,443 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,443Posts

277Kudos

231Solutions

Hi @flid 

You may be eligible for a months free subscription under the Bank Feeds Guarantee.

Regards
Ian Chait CA
Certified Consultant Melbourne
P/M 0417 479 585
Email ian@myfc.com.au

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @jackieA

Thanks for your post. You will need to hide these duplicate transactions, it's only the AccountRight transactions that are included in reports, balances and the reconcile accounts window, as such, hiding the bank feeds won't have any affect on your business data. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @flid

Thanks for your feedback. Just to clarify on how bank feeds works, bank feed transactions only appear in the Bank feeds window to make reconciliation easier. The bank feed transactions are matched with AccountRight transactions and it is the AccountRight transactions that are included in reports, balances and the reconcile accounts window. Hiding bank feed transactions has no impact on your business data. If you do have an issue with your business data you will need to check that duplicate AccountRight transactions have not been created.

If you are experiencing duplicates between the 1/12/21 - 11/12/21, these transactions will need to be hidden. If you're experiencing duplicate bankfeed transactions for a different date do let us know. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post