CANT CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION !

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Brig
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

CANT CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION !

I've tried to cancel subscription multiple times !.

Deductions monthly yet cancelled years ago. 

All emails bouce back to feedback@myob.com.au

Phone calls to cancel haven't worked.

I'm about to lodge a complaint this is appalling customer service.

I want one of my subscripitons cancelled it shouldn't be this hard !. Someone contact before I lodge a complaint with an ombudsmen.

I cannot even "PM"an administrator here.

4 REPLIES 4
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: CANT CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION !

Hi @Brig 

Cancellation of a subscription can be done in accordance with Help Article: Cancelling your subscription. It should be noted that depending on how your product is set up you might not be able to cancel through that channel. If that is the case, do feel free to reach out in a private message with your product serial number and best contact number so we can arrange for one of our team to complete that task for you.

In saying that, just taking a look at the account your email address is registered against which is for the product that ends with serial number 2903, the subscription for that serial number was cancelled on 27/01/2023 with the primary contact receiving a confirmation email that day.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Brig
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for the reply Smiley Happy 

I cannot see the cancellation within settings under "products", then "subscriptions", it still shows the subscription for this one file due payment 1st Feb- it should say cancelled?

I have been trying to cancel via phone and email without sucess. So please look into this for me and provide a return email to responde to. I'd like either a refund or credit for MYOB not cancelling this file please.

I cannot private msg you and I have tried different browsers, see screen shot, there is no where to input the actually message.

Capture.PNG
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Brig 

You'll need to be signed into the Forum to access that private message link. Based on the screenshot, you are not signed in and therefore would show an empty window. 

You can sign into the Forum using the Sign In bottom in the top right.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Brig
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Not sure what happened I was logged in but the page redirected to that page when I clicked on the "private message in text"this time I just clicked on your name and all good.  MESSAGE SENT TO YOU 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post