Clearing electronic payments window

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
DonnaMG
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Clearing electronic payments window

Hi

I am trying to fix up some old issues.  Payments have been uploaded into Electronic Payments and I want to remove them, they are very old, 2009 and 2013 and say they have been purged.

How can I remove them from them without creating a Bank File?

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Paymenbt assitance

Hi @DonnaMG 

I would recommend taking a look at my post on Cleaning old electronic wage payments mid year. While this particular post does refer to the payroll transactions from the Prepare Electronic Payments window, the same principles will apply for all transactions in that window that are needing to be cleared:

• Process those transactions to a bank account and then deal with the aftermath.
  • Delete or reverse out the transactions then re-enter them as intended.

However, the recommendation would still be to create a new bank account in your account lists and then set that account as the Bank Account for Electronic Payments (Setup>>Linked Accounts>>Accounts and Banking). As the Prepare Electronic Payments window is looking at that account for the transactions, creating a new account "hides" those older transactions from view.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post