Duplicate Bank Feeds

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PMWB1
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Duplicate Bank Feeds

Just opened Account Right to do some bank feed allocating. Once again there are bank feed duplicates. It seems pretty much all Q1 2023 transcations, all allocated last year, have suddenly re-appeared in my bank feed. I have double checked and the original bank feed transactions are all still there and allocated, the transactions have just come through again. 

I decided to keep working on Q2 and deal with duplicates tomorrow. I had allocated about 80% of the Q2 transactions when they all suddenly appeared again in my bank feed again. I dont have a lot of time to do our accounts and it is going to be very time consuming and frustrating to work through Q2 and destiguish what is and isnt a duplicate. 

This is a long way from the first time this has happened, please what can be done to prevent it, its very frustrating and time wasting. Is there anything you can do to help with duplications? Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Duplicate Bank Feeds

Hi @PMWB1

Thanks for your post. Can you please confirm the date range of the duplicate bank feed transactions ?

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

KateMCWPC
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Duplicate Bank Feeds

I have the same issue, but for transactions that I have previously allocated dated from July 2022 to December 2022. Very frustrating. Please advise what steps should be taken.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post