Electronic payment deleted but processed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BC27
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Electronic payment deleted but processed

I created an electronic payment file, uploaded the file to banking and processed the payments. For some reason the electronic payment was then deleted from MYOB. 

When I go to process electronic payments, they are sitting there but they have already been paid. 

How can I fix this? 

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Electronic payment deleted but processed

Hi @BC27 

When you delete a processed electronic payment it will place the individual transactions back into the Prepare Electronic Payments window.

If you are needing to re-process those payments, such as your situation, you would

1. Navigate toBanking>>Prepare Electronic Payments
  2. Tick the transactions
  3. Select Bank File - as you have done originally. 
  4. You would receive an Information message indicating that the transaction will be recorded before the bank file is created - Select OK to that message.
  5. You then should get a Save As window i.e. the window to save that aba file again ready to be uploaded to the Bank. You can select Cancel to close this message or save the file and then never upload it to the Bank.

What this process will do is record the transaction in AcccountRight i.e. transfer the balance across to the bank account in AccountRight and it will also attempt to save that ABA file which can be saved and never uploaded or just having the window close.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

BC27
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Electronic payment deleted but processed

Thank you @Steven_M 

I thought this could be an option but wanted to double check. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post