Electronic payment issue

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
kwrbt
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Electronic payment issue

I am trying to reconcile July 2021 transactions with bank feeds.  I can see three bank feeds for uploaded pay anyone files through ANZ, but when I search MYOB for the electronic payment to match nothing shows up.  I have tried using longer date period and larger amount range but nothing shows.  When I go to the transaction journal the files show as being processed on the correct dates and for the correct amounts.  I can also review the Electronic payments register for these batches and all details seem to be the same.  What am I doing wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Electronic payment issue

Hi @kwrbt 

Thanks for your post. The next thing I'd check is the Reconcile Accounts window for the applicable bank account. If the transactions don't appear in that window check the Pay from Account. Go to Transaction Journal, locate the electronic payment transaction and click on the zoom arrow to open the transaction. Make sure the Pay From Account is the correct bank account.

If those transactions are in the Reconcile Accounts window make sure they haven't been manually ticked. If they are ticked the software views them as already matched so won't show them as available for matching in the bank feeds window.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

LRBooks61
Ultimate Cover User
1,054 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,054Posts

217Kudos

124Solutions

Re: Electronic payment issue

Just check that the entry hasn't already been reconciled.

to do this go into reconcile accounts choose the correct bank account and then find the transaction

is it ticked? If it is then untick and then go back into bank feeds and reconcile from there

hope that helps

Lisa

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post