Employ payment not showing in bank feed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Dimple1
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Employ payment not showing in bank feed

Hi.

I paid 2 employees monthly salaries on the same date, in the same manner. one of them is matched and approved in the feeds, but the other one doesn't show up, even when i find the transaction. It is visible in bank register, but not able to find it to approve in feeds. When i set the rule, it creates 2 transactions in the register. I have already submitted the payrol, so cant delete the earlier entry

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Employ payment not showing in bank feed

Hi @Dimple1 

For a transaction to appear for matching within bank feeds in AccountRight the following conditions do need to be met:

• The AccountRight transaction does need to have a similar date and amount as that of the bank transaction
  • The AccountRight transaction does need to have been recorded against the same bank account in AccountRight as the bank transaction that the feed has come in on
  • The transaction isn't already reconciled or marked as cleared

If you are not able to find the desired transaction when selecting the match option for a bank transaction the recommendation would be to ensure that the transaction is listed in the Bank Register for the appropriate account, date and amount. If those are true, you want to navigate to the Reconcile Accounts window to see if the transaction is listed. If it is listed, does is the transaction ticked? If so, its been marked as cleared and unticking that transaction should bring it up for selection in the Bank Feeds when matching.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Dimple1
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Employ payment not showing in bank feed

Thank you so very much. All done now!!