I cannot find where to add a new bank account for bank feed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
HethBennett
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

I cannot find where to add a new bank account for bank feed

Hi all - So I want to add another account to our feed and also remove one. I logged on to my.myob and there is no mention of bank feeds on the landing page anymore. I have been on there before and added other accounts. I went through to live chat and was sent the link for help on registering. I had already found and used the same link and the information on there did not assist me as the button to click to add bank feeds is NOT THERE. The person I dealt with sent me the link then closed the chat before my issue was resolved. I then rang the help line. I was told they had to put me through to the banking team. They transferred me to a message saying there was no-one available to take my call. Now I'm here wondering if anyone in the community can maybe assist or if someone in the banking team will see my message and get back to me.

Not super charmed with MYOB this morning!

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: I cannot find where to add a new bank account for bank feed

Hi @HethBennett 

A new bank feed can be set up as per Help Article: Set up bank feeds. Depending on the financial provider, you typically would navigate to your my.MYOB account, select Add more bank accounts/Add more credit cards and enter the respective information.

If you are not seeing the Add more bank accounts/add more credit cards with the My Products page it would typically indicate you are not using the listed AccountRight Live Owner's my.MYOB account details for that serial number. You would need to use that login information to access those options.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

HethBennett
Experienced User
29 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

29Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

Re: I cannot find where to add a new bank account for bank feed

Thanks Steven! Yip I eventually stumbled my way to my products and managed to sort it out.

Yay!!! Have a happy day.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post