Issue Setting up Bank feeds for American Express

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Hareesh
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Issue Setting up Bank feeds for American Express

I previously had bankfeeds set up for my American Express credit card with an myob file (lets call it MYOB file A). I have decided to create a new MYOB file for the same business (MYOB file B) and cancelled all my assosciated bank feeds for File A and register them with file B. 

This has worked for my CBA bank accounts and NAB bank accounts but with my AMEX credit card, i am constantly met with the error seen in the attached screenshot. 

I have been attempting to add this credit card to bank feeds since the start of the financial year with no success. I've also been on the phone with AMEX and MYOB for over 15 hours and opened 5+ cases with them and been told they have succcesfully set it up and to please wait only to receive an email a week later saying to retry setting up bank feeds. Then when i try set it up myself, i get the same error in the screenshot. It is getting quite frustrating that there is no solution to how to fix this from MYOB and everytime i call them i have to be on hold for over an hour before i can even talk to somebody that can help me.

I've used MYOb for over 10 years but its gotten to the point where this is going to have be my last ditch effort at asking the community before i decide to call it quits and switch to a more helpful accounting software provider.

Can somebody please let me know what I can do when i run into this error in order to process the MYOB bank feeds application with american express. The MYOB support team on the phone seem to have no success in helping me.

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 8.33.39 am.png
1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Issue Setting up Bank feeds for American Express

Hi @Hareesh 

I'm sorry to hear about the experience you had. Please send me the following information by Private Message and I will follow this up :

• Serial number of the old file
  • Serial number of the new file
  • Last 4 digits of the AMEX credit card
  • Your email address

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search