NAB Bank Feed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
LYN2
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

NAB Bank Feed

The last few days I have been applying my Bank Feed and the closing balance is two days ago and the transactions are one day ago, so therefore it is showing out of balance every time I approve all transactions.  Is this happening with anyone else?

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: NAB Bank Feed

Hi @LYN2 

Thanks for your post.  In the 2019.4 release we introduced automatic bank feeds so that you don't need to click on Get Bank Transactions. This automated feature has changed the way the window works and how the balance appears in the bank feeds window. Basically the balance won't update until you click on Get Bank Transactions because doing this refreshes the window. If you don't click on Get Bank Transactions, the window doesn't refresh so the balances don't update. 

The balances in the Bank Feeds window are, and have always been, for reference only. As long as your account reconciles in the Reconcile Accounts window then you don't need to be concerned about an out of balance amount in bank feeds.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post