OLD BANK TRANSCATION RE-APPEAR

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Marrett
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

OLD BANK TRANSCATION RE-APPEAR

Hi,

I've done the bank reconciliation to May 2022.

When I run bank feed for June 2022, I noted several debits and credits dated December 2021 reappear. I approve all but than noted my bank is now not reconciling!

Anyone have the same issue? Looks like bug in MYOB!

2 REPLIES 2
Marrett
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Please don't make me use your call centre again!

I totally agree. I called several times and my calls were connect to their South Africa office. All I can hear is laughing (which I don't mind) and screaming on the back round. The staff is not interest to resolve my issues.

They transfer my calls to an "expert". 8 out of 10 times, my line get disconnected. Very frustrating. I wasted so much time calling and still not manage to resolve my issues.

My bank feeds show transaction than already been reconciled.

LRBooks61
Ultimate Cover User
1,054 Posts
Ultimate Cover User
Australia
Ultimate Cover User

1,054Posts

214Kudos

124Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Please don't make me use your call centre again!

Hi

I would suggest the following

1 Untick the December transactions you approved and then check that your May statement still reconciles

If it does then delete the December transactions that you added , this will put them back into the bank feed and if this happens in the bank feed screen right click on the bank feed and hide the transactions. You may have to undo /delete any MYOB rule transactions that are there before you do this

Hope that helps

Lisa

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post