Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

52Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Purchase numbers with bank register

Hi all,

How do i see purchase numbers for expenses in the bank register?

I know you can see the purchase number when you click on a specific transaction, but

I need to create a printout of our bank register including the purchase numbers?

Currently it is showing an ID No. column but the numbers are all 0 for purchases. It is pretty useless information, i do not understand why the purchase number is not there??

I looked in the INSERT/MODIFY, SHOW/HIDE, expecting to find the purchase number in the list, but i was shocked to find the purchase number option is not there!

3 REPLIES 3
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
1,089 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,089Posts

74Kudos

132Solutions

Re: Purchase numbers with bank register

Hi @HangedUpOnMe 

Thanks for your post.

If you want a printout with purchase numbers, you would have to go to the Purchases Register window. The Bank Register window will show only the ID no of the payment.

This help article explains in more detail how the Bank Register works: Bank Register.

If this still hasn't solved it, could you send me some screenshots so I can assist you better?

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

HangedUpOnMe
Experienced Cover User
52 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

52Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Sorry that information is not helpful.

My task is to create bank payment vouchers - Each bank payment printed individually and put in a folder.

I know it is a rediculous waste of time and paper, but my boss is in his 60's, so, he will not listen to reason, he wants the vouchers.

He also wants more information on the vouchers so that he can look up the individual purchase in the purchase register for varification purposes. I do not think that aspect is unreasonable at all, but MYOB wont allow it.

Since no reasonable solution is provided by MYOB, i will have to export the bank register to Excel then go through the bank register on MYOB, open every individual bank payment so i can see the purchase number, then manually add that number to the purchase register in the Excel purchase register.

All this is just to create the bank register printout, that i will use to make the bank payment vouchers.... i realise the vouchers are not MYOB's problem, but the bank payment register is!

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
1,089 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,089Posts

74Kudos

132Solutions

Hi @HangedUpOnMe 

You could perhaps look at using the Supplier Payments reports (such as the Supplier Payment History report) which shows the payment reference and the purchase order of that payment.

Go to Reports>>Purchase>>Payments>>Supplier Payment History.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post