Bank Reconciliation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mervyn
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Reconciliation

Yes, I've had the same thing occur for me to. I've had previously reconciled transactions from Dec 2021 reappear in my bank feeds!

Reading your post tells me there is nothing MYOB can do to fix so, I'm just going to hide the transactions as I've checked them all individually and see if it still reconciles my current month!

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Bank Reconciliation after latest upgrade to MYOB Essentials

Hi @Mervyn 

I moved your post to the AccountRight board as the original thread relates to MYOB Essentials which is a different situation.

If you had duplicate bank feeds in December 2021, these can reappear if you click on Get Bank Transactions. We recommend hiding the duplicate bank feed transactions so they do not reappear going forward.

If duplicate AccountRight transactions have been created due to the duplicate bank feeds you will need to reverse/delete the duplicate AccountRight transactions.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post