Reconciliation Report not showing account number

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Jasmine_Zoom
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reconciliation Report not showing account number

Since upgrading five files from green to purple, my client has noticed that when she produces her bank reconciliaton report, before actually hitting reconcile and everything disappears, the account number doesn't show at the top of the report. Only the account name. Screenshot attached.

If we go ahead and reconcile the account, and then go to reports and print it out from there, it shows, but that is a whole lot of extra clicks for something that used to be right there on the green version.

I tried running the report from the rec screen, reconciling, and then refreshing the report but it just went blank. I also tried changing the report settings insert/modify but no luck there either. 

Is this a glitch no-one has noticed? Is there a solution?

Thanks!

Bank rec sample.PNG
4 REPLIES 4
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Re: Reconciliation Report not showing account number

Hi @Jasmine_Zoom 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

Do you mean you moved from the classic version of AR to AccountRight Live? Have you tried clearing your AccountRight cache

Let me know how it's going and I'll further assist. If your inquiry resolves please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier.  

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Jasmine_Zoom
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Theresa,

I have now checked some of my other MYOB clients and it is the same for all of them, and I'm working from a different computer. 

I think this is a glitch that might affect everyone?

Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Jasmine_Zoom 

I've done some additional digging and this happens to be a bug in the current system.  We are currently investigating this and looking for a resolution.  If you would like to subscribe to AccountRight 2019.2: Things you should know, an update will be placed there when this is resolved. 

Apologies for the inconvenience.  If this answers your inquiry please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Jasmine_Zoom
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Theresa,

Glad to know it's been flagged. I've done as you suggested and subscribed to the feed.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post