Reconciliation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Sushil-Shrestha
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reconciliation

Hi 

I accidently reconciled one of the credit cards accounts on 30.11.2021. The actual reconciled dated should have been 30.11.2020. I have tried unreconciling the transactions to their original date of transaction ( they were from mid October to November 2020) but the reconciled transactions ( that were reconciled on 30.11.2021) does not come up. Every time I print the reconciliation report, it comes up in the reconciliation report. How do I fix this and reconcile it on 30.11.2020?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Reconciliation

Hi @Sushil-Shrestha 

Thanks for your post. Can you clarify if you have undone the incorrect bank reconciliation in the Reconcile Accounts window>>click Undo Reconciliation? If not, you will need to undo that reconciliation: Undo bank rec

If you have undone the reconciliation can you please send a screenshot of the Reconcile Accounts window. Make sure any sensitive information is removed from screenshots prior to posting on the forum.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Sushil-Shrestha
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey

Yes I have done the undo reconciliaition. Please see the snip below.

I have done Undo Reconciliation till october 2020, but the transactions that are showing in the reconciliation report as reconciled on 30/11/2021 does not appear.

If you see on the Reconcile Account snapshot, after the transaction from 09/10/2020, it straight goes to 1/11/2020.

Thank you 

SushilReconciliation ReportReconciliation ReportReconcile AccountReconcile Account

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Sushil-Shrestha 

Thanks for confirming that for me. Can I get you to perform these steps:

1.  Go to Reports > Banking > Cheques and Deposits > Reconciliation Report
  2.  Select Advanced Filters
  3.  Select the bank account in the Accounts field > OK
  4.  Select Change Entered Statement Date to List of Recorded Statement Dates and Run Report
  5.  Click on Statement Date to see all statement dates, make a note of the last statement date
  6.  Go to Banking > Reconcile Accounts
  7.  Enter a fake date after the latest statement date ignore the message about the transaction being future-dated
  8. Enter the Calculated Statement Balance into the Closing Statement Balance field so that the Out of Balance is $0.00
  9. Click on Reconcile
  10. Now undo that reconciliation and check if those transactions are appearing in the Reconcile Accounts window as unreconciled

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post