Reconciling

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
WesternPumps1
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Reconciling

I have just setup electronic payments with bank feeds, I have been trying to clean up the bank feed and finding things a bit hard. When we received a remittance we would closed it off manually in MYOB after paying it direct via bank portal, now with this electronic payment I have since worked out that these remittances can now be closed off via the bank feed reconciling. Q1: I have cleared a few that were already closed thus creating a duplicate. Now I have 2 paid invoices to which I can't delete as they have been paid. How do I get rid of the duplicate? Q2: How do I clear the bank feed without creating anymore duplicates?

I hope this makes sense....

3 REPLIES 3
Beansmutts
Partner
51 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

51Posts

17Kudos

5Solutions

Re: Reconciling

Hi WesternPumps1

In Bank feeds you can right click on the left hand side "description" entry and select hide.

To view any entries you have hidden at the top right hand side of the bank feeds screen (Display TransactionsSmiley Happy you can select either Current, Approved or Hidden.  Select Hidden, enter a from and to date and press update.  Any entries that you have hidden can be selected and press Unhide to put back on the current list.

WesternPumps1
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

I'm not sure how this answers my questions sorry. Question 1 in particular.

Q1: I have cleared a few that were already closed thus creating a duplicate. Now I have 2 paid invoices to which I can't delete as they have been paid. How do I get rid of the duplicate paid invoices?

Q2: How do I clear the bank feed without creating anymore duplicates?

Beansmutts
Partner
51 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

51Posts

17Kudos

5Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi

When you say you cannot delete them are you going to Reconcile from within Bank Feeds ? if so, close bank feeds, go to Reconcile accounts, you should be able to delete the duplicates.  Once the transactions appear in the bank feeds again just hide them.

If you like you can call me 0402 761 466

Gill

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post