Partner Zone

Un-Matched Bank Transactions Screen

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Kelly81
Experienced Cover User
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

260Posts

76Kudos

1Solutions

Un-Matched Bank Transactions Screen

Is there some way to refresh the Un-Matched Bank Transactions Screen or do I simply have to "reimport" statement?

There is no refresh button on this screen.

I created a spend money from that screen and found that it doesn't log the expense against the suppliers in AR so i will have to create bills and then use pay bill to record all these purchases for all purchases for the month and a half before my bank feed connection was setup.

3 REPLIES 3
CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,949Posts

942Kudos

234Solutions

Re: Un-Matched Bank Transactions Screen

Hi Kelly81

If the bank feeds on the left hand side no longer appear it means you have already matched/posted them.

You would need to go back through the Bank Register and delete the transactions you have posted in error and then they will reappear on the left hand side.

If you are going to enter supplier invoices via the purchase menu you can also set up a Bill Rule that will allow you to apply the payments within the bank feeds screen which is a lot faster.

Bill Rule.jpg

You also might find these support notes helpful as well Bank Feeds Support Note

Let me know if you have any other questions.   I know when you first start using bank feeds it seems like it is taking longer but once you have the cut over point sorted and the rules set up it will save you a lot of time.

If I am responding to your query and I have helped you please kindly mark my post as a solution to assist others in the future.
Warm Regards
Renae
Kelly81
Experienced Cover User
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

260Posts

76Kudos

1Solutions

Sorry @CloudMindAcc i'm not referring to the bank feeds screen.

I am referring to the screen that on the reconcile screen there is a button "get statement" which you can use to import bank statements. If this program can't match the transaction then another screen pops up which is named Un-Matched Bank Transactions Screen. This screen does not have a refresh button and there seems to be no way to get the transaction back on there once you have created a transaction to match it.

I had to delete the transaction I created because it was incorrect and now I can't rematch it as it is not in that screen.

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,684 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,684Posts

6,148Kudos

6,680Solutions

Hi @Kelly81

The Match Transaction window for Get Statement does have the option to Refresh list. You would right click on a record in the table to bring it up i.e. 

Attachments.PNG

However in saying that I personally have to close the Match Transaction window after selecting that Refresh List option in order for the transaction to appear.

Please note this post relates to the AccountRight transaction you are matching it to not the Bank file transactions. To be clear there are two windows to the Get Statement option, the bank transactions (this are the bank transactions) and then the AccountRight transactions. This is post relates to the AccountRight transactions. window.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post