Unable to reconcile Credit card since starting a NEW MYOB

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Trucair
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to reconcile Credit card since starting a NEW MYOB

We previously had MYOB and we decided to transition to a new MYOB account to keep this one decluttered. But since moving to this one in July i have been unable to reconcile the bank card.

I have checked our Balance Sheet Balances and adjusted them in the opneing balances, I have spoken on the phone and on chat to MYOB and noone has been able to help me.

I saw this answer on a previous post which I have posted below and I have done these steps and our calculated balance does not match our ending balance. There is around a $3k difference. 

I am hoping someone can help so that I can reconcile this account our bank account reconciles just not the credit card.

(Copied Answer below)

The first thing to check in this situation will be if the bankfeeds have that data on our end, therefore, can you please send me the following information by a Private Message:

• Serial number
  • Last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Date and amount of these 3 transactions

Also, since you have mentioned that the balance has changed automatically after deleting and re-entering the transactions, can you please perform the following test and confirm if the figures match or not:

1. On the Reconcile Accounts window:
    1. Enter the closing date of your latest bank statement in the Bank Statement Date field.
    2. Enter $0.00 in the Closing Statement Balance field.
    3. Select all transactions as cleared and take note of the Calculated Statement Balance .
  2. Go to Find Transactions > Accounts tab.
  3. Select the bank account you're trying to reconcile.
  4. Enter the closing date of your latest bank statement in both the Dated From and To fields.
  5. Press the TAB key on your keyboard and take note of the Ending Balance in the bottom-right of the screen.

If the Ending Balance is not same as the Calculated Statement Balance, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Komal

2 REPLIES 2
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Unable to reconcile Credit card since starting a NEW MYOB

Hi @Trucair 

Thanks for your post. So that I can look into this for you can you please send me the following information in a private message:

• serial number
  • Company file ID (Help>>About MYOB AccountRight)
  • primary contact name and email address

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Trucair
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unable to reconcile Credit card since starting a NEW MYOB

Hi thank you our Accountant was able to help out and we got it sorted. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post