additional bank feed required

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Glenn
Experienced Partner
39 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

39Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

additional bank feed required

Hi MYOB,

I have a client who is having a problem with not being able to add another bank feed to their MYOB ARL file – due to a change in credit cards. When they follow the process within the file banking\bank feeds\manage bank accounts\add or remove a bank account, they are taken to the my.myob.com login screen, and once the credentials are entered, the landing page says that permissions are insufficient to apply for additional bank feeds. When I follow the same process, I can login and see the existing bank feeds, but there’s no option to add additional.

I recall some time ago there was a change in the owner of the file – as the internal accountant employee set this file up and herself up as the owner – but that she’s since left the company and the details were updated by MYOB subsequently, but perhaps there’s some sort of lingering issue here.

I can provide the clients contact details and serial number for a MYOB system credentials configuration review. Please message me if this will assist. 

thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: additional bank feed required

Hi @Glenn 

Generally, the AccountRight Live Owner is the user that can apply for Bank Feeds. It sounds like your client doesn't have the correct my.MYOB account set up and that yourself is not set up as the AccountRight Live Owner of that serial number thus don't have the option to sign up for those bank feeds.

Having said that, happy to take a look at the account and setup of that client for you. If you would like to send me the product serial number, your email address and the client's email address so I can look into that for you. You can send me a private message on the Forum by selecting my username i.e. @Steven_M  and selecting Send a Message (right-hand side). Note: I may not be able to make the necessary changes and a Change of Details form may be required to be completed, but it would depend on the primary contact of that account.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Glenn
Experienced Partner
39 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

39Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: additional bank feed required

phone support advised that if you click forgot password, to reset your password, there's a few check boxes that are deselected in the back end at MYOB for security reasons. These needed to be re-selected to add the permissions back to enable the additional bank feed application

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post