7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

myob capture

Hi can employees send photos of receipts in myob capture if they dont have access to the myob account?

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,507 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,507Posts

5,488Kudos

5,978Solutions

Re: myob capture

Hi @huntermining 

To use the MYOB Capture app, users do require access to the AccountRight company file. This is due to the fact that the user is prompt to log into their AccountRight Live account and select the required file. As such, the user would need to be invited to the company file as per Help Article: Invite a user to an online file.

I guess the subsequent question would be would they need the required full feature access to the company file? Short answer is no, users would just need access to In Tray. For example, you could look at editing the role for that user to only have the following access:

Attachment.PNG

By giving them the above setup for their role, it would only give them In Tray access. So if they decided to log into the company file via the AccountRight Desktop, they would only be able to see the In Tray and not action anything else.

More information on roles and setting up roles can be found on Help Articles: Set up roles

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post