unmatched transactions

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
NS-01
Contributing User
11 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

unmatched transactions

Hi, 

how do I "clean" all those transactions that took place in MYOB but somehow did not show in the bank? 

do I just need to reverse them in order to reconcile all those transactions? 

123.png
1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: unmatched transactions

Hi @NS-01 

Thanks for your post. Before reversing or deleting any of those transactions I'd recommend looking into each one. Things I'd be checking are:

• was the payment actually made
  • are there duplicate transactions for the payments
  • EP001273, 1254 and 767 are reversal transactions processed through the Prepare electronic payments window. Reversing these transactions will put the reversals back into the Prepare electronic payments window so won't resolve the issue. They should have been manually reconciled with the original transaction so you'll need to trace the original payment and reprocessed payment to see how they were matched in bank feeds
  • the Superannuation payment is recorded when processing Pay super, was another transaction recorded to match with the actual payment?
  • transactions with the reference Payment: are typically Pay Bills transactions, were Spend money transactions recorded for these payments and matched with the bank feeds?

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post