24 hours, 7 days a week guaranteed company file confirmation

GerardMYOB
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

24 hours, 7 days a week guaranteed company file confirmation

MYOB specifies within its own software that an automated phone number is available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to access a new company file verification code. For older software packages, this verification has now to be done every 3 months! And this automated phone line? It doesn't work! Or it "only works during business hours" .... This is not what has been specified and is not acceptable.

I believe that - unless MYOB can immediately implement and maintain the promised access number (24/7) - a complaint should be lodged with the NZ commerce commission. It is unacceptable that a company, which produces software on which a huge number of people relies on for their daily payment is not able to provide the service it promises and guarantees.

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,274 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,274Posts

5,816Kudos

6,465Solutions

Re: 24 hours, 7 days a week guaranteed company file confirmation

Hi @GerardMYOB 

We are happy to offer assistance with the confirmation of a company file. So we can arrange for that would you mind sending me a private message on the Forum with the following information:

• The serial number in the company file - Setup>>Company Information
  • The company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight
  • The version of the software you are using - Help>>About AccountRight
  • If on AccountRight Classic (v19 or below), the company file code - select to Confirm via Phone 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post