2FA

mikeor
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

2FA

We do not want to continue with this 2FA . How does one unsubscribe to this . Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,609 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,609Posts

4,346Kudos

0Solutions

Re: 2FA

Hi @mikeor 

Two-Factor Authentication on my.MYOB accounts are something that we have looked at adding to improving user security. It is also a compliant feature for Australian businesses. 

Currently, once that feature is enabled for a my.MYOB account there is no direct way to disable. With that being said, if you are having trouble with that feature I would recommend consulting Getting help with two-factor authentication. This outlines some of the most common situations and resolutions for those.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User nzuser
52 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

52Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

Agree. It's extremely annoying and inconvenient. Already bad enough you force us to re-enter a password every day. This is a desktop app, I have to log onto my machine to even open it in the first place, total overkill.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Andrew_Y
805 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

805Posts

150Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @nzuser 

I understand that it can be a bit frustrating needing to re-enter information on a secure machine, however 2FA is a manditory to comply with changing industry standards.

One way you can reduce the number of times you would need to enter information is to recognize your device as a trusted device.  You may find this article useful in finding different ways to make 2FA work for your situations.

I hope you find the information here helpful, and please feel free to use the forums again if there is anything you would like assistance on.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post