4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION

WHY can we not pay our subscription ANNUALY

We have used MYOB for over 11 yeas now and never had a problem paying one invoice instead of 12 !!!!!!!

Sorry ( not sorry) but the pathetic excuse used by your support staff does not pass the Pub Test !

I do not want you to have our bank account details but apprently we cannot continue using MYOB unless we give you our bank details . That in itself is so wrong

So we either give you our bank detail or you take away our business

Please explain and fix this issue

4 REPLIES 4
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,844 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,844Posts

5,777Kudos

6,395Solutions

Re: ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION

Hi @Di70 

Thank you for your feedback in regards to payment options for your AccountRight Subscription.

Due to various reasons, we no offer an annual subscription option, with monthly being the normality for subscriptions entered into going forward.  The benefits for the  end-user are multiple smaller charges instead of one large one as well as having the option to cancel at any time rather than needing to complete a full 12 month period.

We do understand and appreciate that some clients that have been on an annual subscription will find this a difference to their subscription. However, going forward monthly subscriptions are required to be in place.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Di70
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Steven,

As your client for over 11 years why have you taken the annual payment option away, you have not given a reason other than it suits clients to pay regular small amounts

We DO NOT want to do this, as previously stated we are happy with the annual payment and my understanding is you do not want our business unless we give you our bank details, so what options are you giving us

Not sure this is the way you want to do business

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,844 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,844Posts

5,777Kudos

6,395Solutions

Hi @Di70 

While I do understand that you have had received an annual subscription for a number of years. Over the past few years we have updated the billing options to also coincide with changes in our products and the market in general. As a result, monthly subscriptions will be offered going forward.

Clients wishing to discuss their account and billing are encouraged to contact our phone-based team on 1300 793 130. Please note: Annual subscription will not be offered by our phone-based team, with monthly subscriptions being offered going forward.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

MyAccountsHat
Experienced Cover User
37 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

37Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Hi @Steven_M  This is just not good enough.  I have exactly the same complaint.  Every year you send me a monthly renewal and every year I have to call and request a yearly invoice.  Now, after calling to make what should be a simple request, and being on put hold for at least 15 minutes before being transferred somewhere else in your system with at least a 30 minute hold time, I come on here to learn that you won't allow me to pay our subscription up front.

I also think it's rather presumptuous of your organisation to assume what is best for your clients in terms of how they manage their finances.  We prefer upfront payments, not least because it means that we don't have to address multiple transactions throughout the year. 

Not good enough MYOB, nor is your continued inability to address any and all requests to make your product more accessable to low vision users, I've been making that request periodically since 2013.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post